At-Home Pickup & Delivery
Welcome to our new At-Home Pickup & Delivery!
We're excited to offer you this convenient new way to keep your instruments in top condition. You can choose to have your instrument(s) picked up, delivered, or both.
This service is available on Saturdays only for launch, though we will rapidly expand availability if demand warrants.
Pickup OR delivery only within 10 miles - $20
Pickup AND delivery within 10 miles - $35
Pickup OR delivery between 10 and 20 miles - $30
Pickup AND delivery between 10 and 20 miles - $45
Please note that pickup and delivery fees are not included in your repair or parts charges. Your invoice will reflect these fees as a separate line item.
Here's how to set up service:
- Click the link to go to our online service portal
- Fill in the fields for the following:
- Issue Details
- What brand/model is your guitar?
- What's going on/what do you want done?
- Tuning Preference
- String Brand/Gauge
- Supplied Case
- Strap Yes/No
- Click “Next” to enter your contact information. If you already have an online account with us, this information will be associated with your existing account. If you don't have an account, you will be sent an invitation to create one once your ticket is created.
- When your information is entered, you will be taken to the scheduling page where you can choose a pickup time and complete your submission.
- We will review and confirm your submission, then generate a ticket and schedule the appointment. This is a manual task that will occur during business hours, so your patience is appreciated.
- When your appointment is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email with a calendar link you can easily add to your device.
- We will come get your instrument(s)! Cool!
- When your repair is complete, you will receive an invoice via email. The invoice will contain a link for you to set up an at-home delivery or curbside pickup time.
- Pay your invoice and set up your at-home delivery or curbside pickup. Please note that your invoice must be paid in full before your instrument is released for delivery.
We truly appreciate your business and your patience, and we hope you enjoy the convenience and ease of this new service. Thank you!
Schedule your At-Home Pickup