Quality Guitar Repair
Welcome to our new Curbside Service and At-Home Pickup & Delivery!
Read on for important new information, then click the links to book your appointment.
Updates to General Business Practices
The safety, security, and confidence of our customers and staff is our highest priority. For this reason, we have implemented new operations protocols to maximize everyone's protection and peace of mind. Information is changing fast these days, and these protocols have been created using the best available science and data. As the situation develops, so will we.
- At this time, our storefront remains closed to the public. We are unable to accommodate visitors or accept payment inside the store.
Please use our new Curbside Service and/or At-Home Pickup & Delivery options exclusively to obtain service and make payment.
- You can still purchase strings and accessories! Just let us know what you need in advance via portal, phone, or email and we can include these items with your repair work or set them up for curbside.
- When your instrument arrives in our shop, it will be sealed and quarantined for four days as a precaution before the case is opened. Please plan for this quarantine period.
- When you receive your instrument back from service, your case will be brought to you in a clean, sealed bag by a staff member who is wearing a mask and gloves.
- For your safety and protection, we are cleaning and disinfecting our bench and storage areas regularly and between jobs. We are also wiping down hard surfaces, guitar cases, and case handles, and washing and sanitizing hands.
Honestly, we're not crazy about it either, but we're still very happy to get back to doing what we do best and hopeful that things will normalize in the coming weeks and months.
In the meantime, and as always, we truly appreciate your business and your trust. We also greatly appreciate your patience as we launch these new services and roll with these changes together.
Yours in music,
Fat Cat Custom Guitars & Repair
Curbside Service At Home Pickup